Goals and Dream

My name is Azka Khaira. I was born in Bandung, 26th November 2001. I have one younger sister. She is 10 years younger than me. It was the best 10 years in my life. Just kidding, i love my sister. I also have my loving mom and dad.

I don't really know what people think of me, one of my friend say that i'm nice. Sure i'm nice, but not that nice. A lot of people is nicer than me. i think i was someone that optimistic and strong-willed. If I set my goal into something, I will be working hard to get it.

When i was younger, like in the preschool and elementary school, i was very sensitive. i'm very easy to cry, my friends called me a crybaby. Not that i'm not easy to cry now, but it was worse back then. Thankfully, I also easy to make friends. I have friends all around school, but i don't even know how to do it. In elementary school i got 1st rank most of the time. I also got 3rd rank once because i was sick for like 1-2 month. In 6th grade, i got the highest UN score in my school. It was 28,95. I was pretty proud of myself.

Because of that, i could get into one of favorite middle school in Bandung. I got into SMP Negeri 2. Everyone was really smart there, so i kinda felt dumb. because, the highest rank i got there was 28th or something from my grade. But thankfully, when UN done, i got pretty high UN score. it was 37,55. And because of that, i could get into SMA Negeri 3 Bandung.

But for now, my dream kinda fuzzy. Sure, when i was younger, when people ask me what my dream is i would tell them that i want to be a doctor. mediocre i know. My goal that i have in mind is that i want to got into FTI ITB and have a successful life after graduate. But one day, when i was in middle school, my uncle that work in Dubai gave me a perfume. I remember it was my first expensive perfume, Its from Calvin Klein. So every Eid and new year, my uncle always send and gave me different perfume. From that i lowkey obsessed with nice perfume. So maybe, i want to be a perfumeries when i grow up. Not that you find in side road but successful one.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Jakarta Post Opinion

EDU PASSION 2018

Recommendation Letter