Recommendation Letter

April 2, 2019

Joseph Lang
Nanyang Business School
50 Nanyang Avenue
Nanyang, Singapore

Dear Mr. Lang,
It is my pleasure to recommend Dinda for admission to Nanyang Business School. I have known Dinda for 2 years as her teacher. And during that time, I watched Dinda grow into individual who is not only good at academic but also have beautiful personality.

As Dinda’s teacher, I encounter her creative mind and her hard-working self, which is really needed to become a good entrepreneur. Her craft and entrepreneurship project to plan business and make the product was really impressive. In it she think of an simple but everyone will like especially young people. She even plan the BEP for the product, also she came out with the logo idea.

As I say before, Dinda isn’t only good academically, her diligent and flexibility really outstanding and she also loved by her friends as well as all those who had the pleasure of teaching her. Wherever she go, she seems to make everyone around her feels happy.

I highly recommend you accept Dinda into your Business School program. I am confident she will make an excellent addition to your university’s community. Please feel free to contact me if you have a question about her character or past academical work.

Sincerely,
Azka Khaira
Craft and Entrepreneurship Teacher
3 National High School Bandung

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Jakarta Post Opinion

EDU PASSION 2018