Conversation

First day at school, in SMAN 3 Bandung.

Dinda : Hey! What's your name?
Azka : Hey you, my name is Azka. What's yours?
Dinda : My name is Dinda...
Azka : Well, nice to meet you Dinda...
Dinda : Nice to meet you too. What class are you in?
Azka : I'm in X MIPA 8. How about you?
Dinda : ME TOO!!!
Azka : Really?! Then be my chairmate!
Dinda : I don't want to.
Azka : WHYY :(
Dinda : Just kidding...
Azka : Not funny...
Dinda : HAHAHAH

In X MIPA 8.

Azka : How about we get to know each other?
Dinda : Sure! What's your favorite color?
Azka : I love blue.
Dinda : Oh.. So, that's why your bag color is blue!
Azka : Yeah, you were right! What is your favorite color?
Dinda : Pink.
Azka : Oh, that's great! What's your favorite food?
Dinda : I don't have any favorite food. How about you?
Azka: I like ice cream.
Dinda: That's nice.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Jakarta Post Opinion

EDU PASSION 2018

Recommendation Letter