Last Holiday

There is nothing special on my last holiday. I don't go anywhere far from my city. Most of time I spent it in my room. Watching a lot of film on my laptop. Korean drama, or American TV Series. I also cleaned every dust in my room. That was a tiring activity. Sometimes, I also went to the mall. Just did a little shopping here and there, had a meal, watching cinema, etc. Even though I'm wearing hijab, I also went to the salon for creambath, and cut. Just a girl thing.

On 31st December, my cousins and I decided to go to Dago for celebrating new year. Usually, we go to Takigawa. But, unfortunately the restaurant is full. So we need to find another restaurant. Our last choice was Sierra. It was some kind of fine dine restaurant. We had to chose the appetizer, main dish, and drink. The appetizer was come as soon as we ordered. The drink also came soon. But, the for the main dish, we need to wait around 2 hours to get it. Our drink already finished. And we feel really hungry. And when it finally comes, it’s not worth the money and the wait. The steak was already cold and chewy. My arms hurt from slicing the steak. After that, we went home unsatisfied.

That’s pretty much how my holiday was going. Nothing interesting happened, but it’s feels good to have a break from school activity.
























l

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Jakarta Post Opinion

Natural Phenomenon : Aurora

Recommendation Letter