Unforgettable Memories.

This time, I will tell how grateful I am to these people. My 9th grade friends. You maybe think that what have they done to make me feel very grateful.

9th grade should be the most stressful and busy year of middle school because of UN or Ujian Nasional that we're going to do in that year. But in my opinion, 9th grade was the most unforgettable year of my school life.

In that year, I learned poker game for the first time. My friend teach me how to play it. We're not played it for money. We just played it for fun. So, with one pack of card, four players, one speaker, and overplayed songs in the background, happiness is not hard to find in our class. Even when I lose or just watch my friend play the card, but it felt like weight in my shoulder was lifted. We shared funny stories that made me laughed 'till my stomach is hurt and my eyes watered. We told our hatred to someone else. Not a good behavior, but who are they to judge.

Also in that year, we did UPrak or Ujian Praktek. But I think, the most interesting UPrak was UPrak English. In a group of eight, we have to shoot a fairytale story in English. With us played the roles. We choose Cinderella story. I played the role of Cinderella's stepsister. Because we only rent the costume for three days, so we started the group work in Friday after school. With us being us, we end up didn't do anything beside eat. The next day didn't end up well either. My friend forget to bring the camera's charger. In Sunday, we finally did the shooting for real. The most hard part of shoot the story was try not too laugh. There's a lot of funny things that happen while we shoot. So that is a lot of failed scene. The shooting finish at half past eleven pm. Our energy was drained from the shoot. I'm staying in my friend's home because my home is too far away.

That was only a small part of my year. In those stressful and busy year, my friends and I going through it together. We share everything to each other. Happy things or sad things. Nice things or bad things. When it gets too much, we have each other to rely. What they did was small things but it was really affecting me. Like what I heard in Up! movie, simple things will you remember for the rest of your life. Something like that. So, yeah, I'd like to thank my friends for the unforgettable memories.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Jakarta Post Opinion

Natural Phenomenon : Aurora

DOLPHIN