About me.

Hola!

My name is Azka Khaira Dalila Urfa. You can call me Azka.
Actually, the reason why I write this blog is because my English teacher ask us to do this task. We need to tell about ourselves. So, let me tell you about myself. I was born in Bandung on 26 November.

I'm a first grader student of SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. My class is X MIPA 8. It is on the the third floor of our school. So it was very tiring when it's break time. My middle school is SMP Negeri 2 Bandung. There is at least 45 student from my middle school that got accepted in SMAN 3 Bandung. I have one younger sister. Her name is Ajda. She still in first grade of elementary school.

I like to write, but I'm never good at writing about myself. Random thing about me, I like glowing things like star, moon, and glow in the dark stickers. My room's ceiling is full of glow in the dark sticker.
















Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Jakarta Post Opinion

Natural Phenomenon : Aurora

Recommendation Letter